Human Resources Manager
Job description / Role
• In charge of the routine management of human resources of overseas branches in Africa and the Middle East, and responsible for ensuring the normal operation of the human resources system of overseas branches;
• Responsible for the establishment of the basic personnel system of the overseas branches to ensure the legitimacy and rationality of the local personnel system;
• Responsible for the talent review of overseas branches, development of key talents, and ensuring the construction of talent echelon;
• To guide and supervise the heads of human resources of each oversea branch in their work;
• Responsible for the relevant personnel affairs of the Dubai branch, including recruitment, training, performance management, salary accounting, labor relations, etc.;
• To perform other tasks temporarily arranged by the superior.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in human resources or related majors;
• Proficient in English, Chinese speaker is preferred;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years of experience as a human resources manager;
• Good communication skills, able to work under pressure, well-organized and a good team player.
About the Company
Choice Int'l Forwarding Co., Ltd was established in 1997, focusing on Middle East and African countries and providing complete one-stop logistics service for customers in countries including Middle East and Africa. Through many years of operation, it has developed into a professional international comprehensive logistics enterprise with transnational operations at present, engaging in Middle East and Africa import and export cargo transportation and extended logistics services. The company isheadquartered in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, with branches in Shenzhen Yiwu and Hong Kong. In overseas market, it also set up wholly-owned branch companies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, D.R.Congo, Uganda, R.E.P Congo, Tanzania, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal.
The company utilized advanced IT system to conduct effective quality management system, financial control system and personnel training system and gradually formed multimodal transport service system centering on countries including Middle East and Africa and core business plates based on port warehousing, container leasing, ship leasing, shipping company warehouse chartering, air warehouse chartering, contracting container plate, chartered airplane, express line, and Middle Eastand Africa project logistics. As a professional logistics company in Middle East and Africa, we are committed to constantly perfecting the building and improvement of our various service platforms, setting up complete extended service system for different customers' personalized demands in Middle East and African countries, and providing better, high-efficiency and safe logistics service for customers.