Job description / Role
We are looking for HR Business Partner to support our clients in professional services. This person will be an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike. A successful HRBP will be able to function well in ambiguous situations, recognizing when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output.
• A big part of your day-to-day will involve coaching and consulting managers on how to build an unparalleled culture and truly bring our core values of Trust, Transparency, and Fairness to life.
• You’ll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, talent development, workforce planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management.
• We want someone who will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment, who can have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
• Align the global talent strategy with business priorities to drive results while understanding the execution of that strategy may vary by region.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the business, both strategic and operational, to help address the organization and talent needs.
• Provide HR guidance and support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management, and employee relations.
• Advise, coach, and partner, with diversity in mind, with leaders as they think through their management capabilities and talent gaps within their respective teams while leveraging L&D programs.
• Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s Degree, or related equivalent experience
• 10+ years of HR experience with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
• 3+ years as HR Business Partner with regional experience
• Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations, change management, coaching, counseling, and advising at all levels in the organization
• Strong consultative and analytical skills
• Strong Program and Project Management capabilities
• Strong understanding of compensation plans
• Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to be influential and persuasive
• Thrives in an unstructured environment and has the ability to exercise independent judgment
• Must be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - strategic, operational, and tactical.
• Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically.
• Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
• Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Be self-directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.