Job description / Role
iOWN Group is seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager that is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals. Manage and oversee HR functions including recruitment, training, career development, compensation & benefits, employment law, compliance, disciplinary, and grievance issues.
Recruitment and Selection
• Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices to ensure the right people are in the right places according to manpower, recruitment budget, preparing job descriptions, and job advertisement.
• Shortlisting applicants for interviews using a variety of selection techniques including telephone interviews, general tests, and competency skills exams.
• Conducting and overseeing on boarding planner for new employees to create a smooth and pleasant entrance and absorption into the Company as a whole.
Training and Development
• Coordinates all Human Resources training programs and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
• Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding, or orientation.
• Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records.
• Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
• Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
• Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Listening, advising, coaching to grievances, and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
• Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources employee record keeping and audit compliance.
• Utilizes the HRIS system to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization.
• Oversee leave balances, exit process, and procedure.
• Organizational design and development.
Compensation and Benefits
• Establishes and manages company wage and salary payment & final settlement and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
• Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
• Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
Performance Management and Employment Law
• Conducting employee probation evaluation and annual performance evaluation program.
• Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures as per the UAE Labour Law.
• Interpreting and advising on employment legislation, developing and implementing policies on a variety of workplace issues, disciplinary procedures, absence management, and equal opportunities.
• Maintaining awareness of and compliance with; local, state, and federal labour laws.
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
• Professional qualification (Human Resource Management, Human Capital Development, Certified Human Resources Professional).
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision and highly organized.
• Excellent analytical skills and solution-driven approach.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department, staff members.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
About the Company
iOWN Group provides innovative Blockchain-based solutions to companies across various industries. Our expertise in blockchain development enables us to provide customized solutions for different kind of applications. By implementing the blockchain technology, iOWN Group helps its clients to secure transactions, prevent fraud, and have better control of data.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR Source Consulting
HR Business Partner
Easy World Automation
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|