Job description / Role
My client an industry leader based in Abu Dhabi are recruiting for a talented HR Officer to join their team.
• The role require someone experienced in different areas of HR.
• You will manage the full recruitment process
• You will maintain the full CV database
• You will plan and deliver training
• You will administrate the performance management system and ensure PM is implemented
• You will handle onboarding, offboarding and exit interviews
• You will maintain employee HR records
• You will assist in the reviewing and enhancement of company HR policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
• Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
• 5 + years’ experience
• Positive attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.