Job description / Role
N.B. Kindly use our dedicated post on Gulf Talent for all applications and not personal emails of any our staff.
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy "everything from one source", we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
Part time role.
• Responsibility for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, contracting, administration, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• Work independently in cooperation with the management and a direct reporting line to the GM Organize the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process by using our electronic recruitment-tool in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure
• Provide information and assistance to staff? and management on human resource and work related issues Manage Employee personnel ?les
• Manage the KPIS by updating all information and ensuring that all processes are working properly Cooperation with the PRO on completing all PRO work and ensure new joining formalities are completed and document renewal follow up
• Provide the HR data and reports as required by the mother company in Austria, in coordination with the corporate Human Resource Department
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Relevant diploma/certificate in general administration or commercial / business degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ professional human resource experience in the UAE within a dynamic, professional and international business environment, preferably in the healthcare industry
• Familiar with MOL Requirements
• Good knowledge in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Self-confident, highly flexible with the ability to set priorities
• Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
• Precise and structured working style, combined with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Nationality: UAE is preferred; any other nationalities with excellent language skills in English and Arabic
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.