Job description / Role
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. The Human Resources Officer is responsible to assist the Director of Human Resources in the efficient running of the Human Resources Department
What you will do:
- Champion recruitment through Hyatt.jobs, LinkedIn various career sites, social media platforms, career fairs, and recruitment days and work as business partner with key operational division for recruitment outcomes
- Provide high impact onboarding experience in various stages not limited to interviews, career chats, preparation and presenting letters of appointment
- Assist with adminstration and implementation of employee relations, payroll system, benefit and compensation, and recognition programs
- Upkeep of confidentiality to the highest professional standards possible
- Ensure the hotel has administered professionally in meeting government requirements, and maintained close coordination with the Immigration Department and various relevant authorities
- Provide administrative and management support to Director of Human Resources and the Division and ensures the implementation of office administration, hotel policies, standards, and procedures
- University Degree/Diploma - preference given to Human Resources / Hotel Management or business-related degrees
- Proficiency in local Labour Ordinance prefered
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and MS Office skills are a must
- Experience in HRIS systems are desirable
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.