Job description / Role
Our client a growing international airline carrier is currently seeking to recruit a Human Resources Operations Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to help build the HR function and employee culture for an exciting and growing company.
Your role as HR Operations Manager for the region will involve all key employee lifecycle movements. You will need to be agile and resilient in your approach as the business continues to expand. You’ll have the freedom to shape your role, how you own it, and how you grow within the business. You’ll get to wear many hats and you’ll be part of an amazing and diverse group of people who love to work together.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager who is:
- Hands-on, agile, resilient and have an excellent ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter and proactive
- Tech-savvy & experienced in fast-paced energetic start-up environment
- Track record driving positive culture and diversity initiatives
- Ability to effectively multitask and wear many hats
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business conditions and priorities
- Self-starter, proactive and preferably comfortable with both larger organizations and fast-paced start-up environment
- Reporting to the Managing Director the role of the HR Operations Manager is a crucial part in the employee experience and will be a strong representation of the company’s mission and values.
- You will be responsible for driving the implementation of local strategic and operational HR programs aligned with the company wide goals and in compliance with local legislation.
- Assist in the development, creation, documentation and management of company policies and procedures, in alignment with company values and operational needs
- Act as a trusted partner to employees by explaining and implementing processes, procedures, or providing information needed on general employment / HR related topics
- Provide creative and flexible HR solutions to support business growth whilst balancing the company’s interests and the business requirements
- Support business initiatives and ensure effective employee engagement through implementation of HR best practices and compliance with policies, procedures and local legislation.
- Coordinate and supports overall payroll cycle by preparing and calculating payroll inputs, preparation of the salary transfers and addressing all employee queries regarding salary related questions
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Min. 5 years of progressive HR experience, ideally within the airline/ aviation sector
- In-depth knowledge of UAE labour laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience in the successful development and execution of HR strategies and initiatives
- Experience building strong relationships and collaboration across all levels of the company
- People oriented, excellent active listening, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Analytical and metrics-driven approach, and detail-oriented
- Experience leveraging HR metrics and benchmarking to evaluate the health of the company culture and employee engagement
- Experience working with non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Experience in recruitment, talent acquisition and implementing people programs including performance review processes, HR compliance
- Possesses good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Hands-on experience with HR Software (HRMS, ATS)
- Willing to occasionally travel
- Role location: Abu Dhabi
Applying to this position suggest that you give your full consent for Manpower to share your profile and contact details to the client.
Agency Company Description:
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years. We connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across different skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories to resource, manage and develop talent. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing, executive search and project-based workforce solutions in IT, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Engineering and Oil & Gas, precisely delivering in-demand talent for mission-critical positions.
Connect with us:
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions