Human Resources - Team Leader
Job description / Role
The HR Team leader will provide operational support to the Director – Human Resources and Finance to ensure the smooth operation of HR function, including recruitment, administration, compensation and benefits, visa processing and administration and compliance with UAE laws and regulations.
• Assist in running the day to day HR operation.
• Administer the recruitment process, from posting roles to shortlisting, interviewing, and assessing potential applicants in line with the University’s Policies and Procedures.
• Use different recruitment portals and ensure proper representation.
• Support in running the orientation program and induction plan for new joiners and ensure that it is effectively executed.
• Administer processing the visa for new joiners and renewals for current employees.
• Assist in processing payroll and ensuring that accurate and timely information is produced.
• To ensure all HR employee files are updated and maintained as per local regulations and University practices.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A degree in an appropriate management discipline.
• CIPD level 5 qualification, preferable
• Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in human resources with minimum 2 years in supervisory role.
• Experience in resourcing and talent planning, and administrating of HR services and employees relations. Knowledge of employment practices and UAE labour law.
• Employment relations experience in handling disputes and grievances.
• Arabic speaker.
The successful candidate must be a confident, decisive thinker, results oriented with strong moral code and able to develop and manage relationships across the university based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
SFM Corporate Services
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Senior Recruitment Consultant
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services