Job description / Role
Candidates who meet the following requirements will be considered for the role:
• Minimum 10 – 15 years’ experience of commercial and industrial HVAC and solar energy project sales and business development preferably with an MEP contractor in the GCC.
• Extensive experience of client acquisition and business development / sales in calorifiers, pipes and fittings, valves, chillers, pumps, heat exchangers, water heaters, boilers and thermo technology systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Currently living in the UAE and has a valid UAE driving license.
• Fluency in English.
• Our client is a well-established turnkey HVAC, refrigeration and solar products organisation providing consultancy, design, installation and after sales service and maintenance and due to their continuing success in the GCC, we are recruiting an Area Sales Manager from commercial and industrial HVAC and solar energy industry for their growing team based in Dubai.
• Lead the sales team to prospect and source new business opportunities through MEP consultants and contractors, architects and design-build lead engineers to establish the requirements and participate in RFPs and tenders.
• Conducting site visits and pre-sales audits with contractors and consultants to establish the requirements.
• Preparation of technical presentations and proposals related to engineering sales and lead the negotiations and contract terms.
• Working with the technical teams to develop solutions and products.
• Recruit, develop and manage a strong field sales team of HVAC related sales engineers.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 10 - 15 years’ experience gained in the GCC, preferably in the UAE, Oman or Saudi Arabia, in project sales, business development and account management in solar energy and HVAC engineering sales, particularly in the commercial, hospitality and leisure industries.
• Experience of working with design-build architects, MEP contractors and consultants.
• Experience of working in mechanical engineering organisations whose products include commercial HVAC fans, boilers and pumps and HVAC process, product design and engineering.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with effective negotiation skills and the ability to prepare financially sound proposals.
• GCC or UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
• Currently living in the GCC, preferably the UAE.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations, local SME and SMBs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.
Based in Dubai, Plum Jobs is a boutique executive search, headhunting & recruitment consultancy and has proven to be a leader in talent acquisition predominately across the UAE, GCC, MENA & Levant regions.
Our recruitment expertise in the following industries continues to grow: Construction, Architecture & Interiors Facilities Management & Real Estate Finance Services & Insurance Government & Nationalisation Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Hospitality, Events & Retail Legal Services Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Marketing & Media Oil & Gas / Energy Professional Services Retail, Trading & Wholesale Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology Telecommunications
Our functional recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support Business Development & Sales Engineering & Technical Executive Appointments Finance Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Human Resources Legal Marketing & Media Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology
Executive Search | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Headhunting | | "C" Suite Appointments |HR Consultancy
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development/Sales Manager