Job description / Role
We are now seeking an exceptional level 2 HVAC Engineer to join our award winning team based within our Abu Dhabi Office.
This critical role will be responsible for conducting engineering calculations and preparing construction documentation. Attending project coordination meetings with architects and other disciplines, and assisting lead/senior engineers in measuring project progress and preparing control strategies, code and compliance reports and sustainability requirements with Level 1 and senior engineers.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Researching, planning and assisting in the HVAC engineering systems design, related to HVAC systems for the buildings industry in strict consultation and coordination with project lead/senior engineer.
• Working under supervision of the project lead/senior engineer to perform engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
• Assisting project lead/senior engineer in administering contacts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
• Preparing and documenting calculations complete with support references to codes and standards, scan and locate in the project folder for future access by any member of staff located in any of the KEO offices.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the project lead/senior engineer.
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 2 years career experience with a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.