Job description / Role
Our client is a well-established privately-owned HVAC contracting firm offering turnkey solutions for the design, installation and after sales maintenance for commercial, industrial and residential buildings and due to their continuing success in the GCC, we are recruiting a UAE experienced HVAC pumps or valves sales engineer with strong contacts in the building services and HVAC construction industry to join their team in Dubai.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with architects, MEP contractors and consultants, HVAC, plumbing and heating contractors, building services consultants, building owners and developers to grow the business and increase sales with existing clients - source new business opportunities to establish the requirements, prepare technical sales presentations, participate in RFPs and tenders and lead the negotiations and commercial terms.
• Prepare technical presentations and sales proposals based on client specifications and report on monthly sales forecasts.
• Conduct site visits and pre-sales audits with contractors and consultants to establish the requirements and make technical product and application presentations to engineers, contractors, consultants, architects and building owners.
• Liaise with the project and after sales teams to develop HVAC solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 5 – 7 years’ technical / project sales and business development experience in a commission-driven sales role with an HVAC related MEP contractor with a show a tangible history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Related to Industrial, commercial and residential heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, air filtration, building management controls and solar panel solutions.
• Strong understanding of HVAC processes, flow controls and thermodynamics and working knowledge of AutoCAD and HVAC load calculations.
• Experience of selling chillers, valves, HIUs, pumps, heat pumps, calorifiers, boilers, heat exchanges and thermostatic control products would be an advantage.
• Strong experience in cost analysis and bid negotiations with effective negotiation and commercial skills and the ability to prepare financially sound proposals based on reading specifications, technical drawings and bid documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory
• Currently living in the UAE / GCC.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Tenacious ‘hunter’ with a strong focus on new business when prospecting for new clients.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rotating Equipment Regional Field Service Engineer
BAC Middle East