Job description / Role
Our client is a well-established privately-owned HVAC contracting firm offering turnkey solutions for the design, installation and after sales maintenance for commercial, industrial and residential buildings and due to their continuing success in the GCC, we are recruiting a UAE experienced HVAC pumps or valves sales engineer with strong contacts in the building services and HVAC construction industry to join their team in Dubai.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with architects, MEP contractors and consultants, HVAC, plumbing and heating contractors, building services consultants, building owners and developers to grow the business and increase sales with existing clients - source new business opportunities to establish the requirements, prepare technical sales presentations, participate in RFPs and tenders and lead the negotiations and commercial terms.
• Prepare technical presentations and sales proposals based on client specifications and report on monthly sales forecasts.
• Conduct site visits and pre-sales audits with contractors and consultants to establish the requirements and make technical product and application presentations to engineers, contractors, consultants, architects and building owners.
• Liaise with the project and after sales teams to develop HVAC solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 5 – 7 years’ technical / project sales and business development experience in a commission-driven sales role with an HVAC related MEP contractor with a show a tangible history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Related to Industrial, commercial and residential heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, air filtration, building management controls and solar panel solutions.
• Strong understanding of HVAC processes, flow controls and thermodynamics and working knowledge of AutoCAD and HVAC load calculations.
• Experience of selling chillers, valves, HIUs, pumps, heat pumps, calorifiers, boilers, heat exchanges and thermostatic control products would be an advantage.
• Strong experience in cost analysis and bid negotiations with effective negotiation and commercial skills and the ability to prepare financially sound proposals based on reading specifications, technical drawings and bid documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory
• Currently living in the UAE / GCC.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Tenacious ‘hunter’ with a strong focus on new business when prospecting for new clients.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations, local SME and SMBs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.
Based in Dubai, Plum Jobs is a boutique executive search, headhunting & recruitment consultancy and has proven to be a leader in talent acquisition predominately across the UAE, GCC, MENA & Levant regions.
Our recruitment expertise in the following industries continues to grow: Construction, Architecture & Interiors Facilities Management & Real Estate Finance Services & Insurance Government & Nationalisation Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Hospitality, Events & Retail Legal Services Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Marketing & Media Oil & Gas / Energy Professional Services Retail, Trading & Wholesale Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology Telecommunications
Our functional recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support Business Development & Sales Engineering & Technical Executive Appointments Finance Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Human Resources Legal Marketing & Media Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology
Executive Search | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Headhunting | | "C" Suite Appointments |HR Consultancy