Job description / Role
• Performs skilled mechanical installation, testing and commissioning of HVAC systems to locate and diagnose faults and malfunctions.
• Monitors the performance of heating, cooling, and related systems by interpreting the energy management system alarms and temperature and pressure differentials.
• Troubleshoots problems and makes adjustments and/or performs required repairs using hand tools and precision measuring and testing devices.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics as well as work plans.
• Understands basic refrigeration cycle to include identifying components in refrigeration circuit, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the refrigeration circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot.
• Understands refrigeration recovery, evacuation and charging.
• Should be able to identify electrical as well as mechanical faults for HVAC systems
• Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings.
• Commissioning Engineer will report directly to Commissioning Manager / Superintendent and will assume the role and responsibility of Commissioning Superintendent in his absence
• Ensure the commissioning works are completed in accordance with the schedule
• Specialist in HVAC systems testing and commissioning.
• Coordinating project allocated personnel daily tasks
• Ensure completing all work in a safe and effective manner
AED 2,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 years of Experience into construction industry.
• Considerable knowledge of mechanical maintenance, repair, and systems installation.
• Ability to plan and supervise the work of skilled workers.
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors and university personnel.
• Diploma in Mechanical
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
HVAC Engineer / Technician
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|
HVAC & BMS Supervisor
The Arbor School