Job description / Role
- The HVAC Technician will carry out corrective, reactive and planned preventive maintenance of HVAC system, equipment s (Unitary DX units, Packaged & Split Ac units), Installation and refurbishment works.
AED 1,700 to 1,900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Transportation, Visa, Medical Insurance + other benefits as per UAE Labour Law
- Total 5 years of experience in HVAC Maintenance of Unitary, Applied products of residential, commercial and industrial facilities and out of which 2 years of experience in GCC in similar job
- High School Certificate
- Vocational Technical Certificate (min. 6 months) / ITI
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Basic understanding of theory and principles of heating, ventilating air-conditioning and refrigeration system
- Understanding of System Sequence of Operation, schematics of Unitary (Window, All types of Split AC, Package AC) and applied HVAC products (AHU’s, FCU)
- Basic understanding of functionality of each component and equipment standard operating values
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.