Job description / Role
434 rooms, a restaurant, a bar - and all the technical devices, equipment and tiny gadgets running like clockwork. That's your mission. You'll be working hand in glove with your team, and together you'll make sure that staff and our guests always have Wi-Fi and electric light, and the oven in the kitchen never goes cold. We're looking forward to welcoming you to the technical management of our hotel as HVAC Technician.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll be making sure that all the equipment in the building functions all the time and, if it doesn't, that it's quickly put right
- You'll coordinate the servicing and maintenance of all technical devices, and check that all the lights are working during the hotel inspection tour
- Working in collaboration with the specialist health and safety staff, you'll ensure that our staff have a safe place to work
- As a trained technician you'll keep the overall picture in sight, even when one project follows on the heels of another and both heating and Wi-Fi break down at the same time
- You'll inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property s facilities and equipment
- You'll repair, maintain and install work according to departmental procedures
- You'll ensure the maintenance of Chillers, Freezers, split units, AHU, fan coils, cold rooms
- You'll ensure the preventive Maintenance of refrigeration system
- You'll ensure the preventive maintenance for all kitchen equipment s, pumps, air conditioning to be carried out.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've completed a course of technical training and gained your first professional experience
- You don't just enjoy tightening screws behind the scenes, but also like being in contact with our guests
- You can work on your own initiative, and are interested in the field of gas and water installations
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||5 Sep|
HVAC and MEP Maintenance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jul|