Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Duty Engineer / Shift leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Attains all refrigeration and A/C complaint reports on daily basis. Guest room trouble is given priority.
- Works closely with Duty Engineer / Shift leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioning properly.
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule programme.
- Works closely with electrician to carry out electrical work when required, including functions and parties.
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor.
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean.
- Participate and assist in other projects as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Able to read Building services, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems.
- Good electrical knowledge.
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals.
- Knowledge of BMS systems.
- Experience of reciprocating Chillers and Air handling plant and cold rooms.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Minimum 5 years air-conditioning or refrigeration installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects. Luxury Hotels - Hospitals experience preferred.
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.