Job description / Role
Hydraulic Foreman up 4.4k Aed for a Leading Marine and Offshore Company in UAE
• Plan, assign and communicate hydraulic jobs in the department / Offshore to workers in order to meet set milestones and to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Liaise with other discipline foremen / supervision to ensure the optimum utilization of available resources, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
• Assist the senior foreman and supervisors in planning activities.
• Ensure that the workers are properly supplied with machineries, tools, equipment and materials and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
• POSITION: Hydraulic Foreman
• SALARY: up to 4,400 AED as basic salary depending on experience and qualifications plus 1,950 AED allowances
• HIRING COMPANY: Leading Marine and Offshore Services
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, below 40 years old
• Overseas candidates are welcome to apply
• Diploma in Mechanical Hydraulic or Vocational with relevant experience
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Marine Workshop or Shipyard industry
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation related to Hydraulic system
• Ability to understand, read and interpret drawings
• Experience in Marine Cranes and Winches
• Good knowledge of English language
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.