Job description / Role
As a Hygiene Manager at/Andaz Dubai/, you will have an opportunity to develop your skills within an inspired team and work under the supervision of the Executive Chef to ensure that the given task is carried out to perfection.
- You will need to contribute in developing and implementing Food and Beverage hygiene service standards regarding the quality of product served & hygiene of the service staff associated.
- You will have to conduct regular hygiene audit and works with the concerned heads of the departments to initiate corrective / preventive actions based on the same.
- You will have to ensure to requisition all stocks required in the workplace such as laboratory instruments, culture media, chemical test indicators, chemicals for analysis tests, etc.
- You will have to supervise periodic preventive pest control in all areas of the hotel.
- You will periodically collect food samples from restaurants and buffets and test for microbial activity to ensure that consistently healthy and safe food is served to the guests.
- You will conduct spot checks of kitchen surfaces, gymnasium equipment, guest room surfaces, staff uniforms, guest room linen, food handler skin swabs, etc. for any microbial activity.
- You will coordinate with the Human Resources to ensure annual medical check-up is conducted for all food handlers. You will coordinate Single Entry System with Room Service, Laundry
- A person who maintains & communicates updated quality & food safety standard operating procedures, policies in accordance with ISO 22000:2005 & FSSAI, and ensures that only safe & hygienic food is delivered to both internal and external guests.
- Creative thinkers who are passionate towards microbiological analysis of food and beverages, with outstanding communication skills, and are able to coach, counsel & train staff, customize the training and infuse their own experiences into it.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.