Job description / Role
Coordinate the implementation of HACCP programs and ensure continuous improvement in the hotel performance in consultation with relevant authorities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Inspects the hotel and such to ensure that the place is safe from diseases or viruses that may harm the heartist
- Educate heartist on how to up the safety and cleanliness level of the place
- Ensure that the HACCP requirements and standards are met at all time throughout the Hotel
- Monitor all waste by following hotel policies for waste management
- Conduct HACCP audit and implement the necessary corrective actions when required
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong administration & organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Food Safety and Quality Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Hygiene Manager
Quality Control Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services