Job description / Role
Hypermarket Promoter / Nutritionist Specialist - Dubai
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Hypermarket Promoter / Nutritionist Specialist for their Sharjah / Northern Emirates market. The right candidate will be responsible for promoting the company's baby food products.
• Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
• Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
• Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
• Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
• Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
• Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc.)
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits package
• Qualified by a suitable degree and/or work experience in the baby cereal food or milk sector
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as baby cereal food promoter / nutritionist specialist working at hypermarkets in UAE
• Experience in making events in hypermarkets & malls promoting brand
• Ability to convince mothers making purchase decisions about their baby food
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Sales Executive - Exhibition and Events
Sales Representative - Pharmacies
Front Desk Associate
Retail Store Assistant
Trans Skills LLC