Job description / Role
• ADCB is looking for a strong candidate who has good understanding of lending origination, lending processes lifecycle and collection process
• Working experience in supporting implementation lending automation process like Credit Scoring, Automatic Loan Dispersal, Limits management and Loan processing Systems.
• Experience in requirement gathering, writing functional & technical specifications, UAT support, and transition planning and production deployment.
• Knowledge and expertise on basic programming languages & database operations and various types of Integrations method.
• Contribute and support the Project Manager in the delivery of technology enabling change initiative projects and IT deliverables in high priority, medium or strategic level for respective IT functional area adopting Project Management framework principles in compliance with ADCB standards
• Participate and contribute in business requirement analysis, RFP process, project approvals and assist the Project Manager in the overall project administration for project delivery in order to ensure that business expectations are met
• Review solutions provided by vendors against the project requirement, assist the business in understanding system functionality, coordinate for project and change delivery, testing and deployment in order to ensure smooth and trouble free transition in production environment
• Manage production applications and systems, analyses incidents and trouble shoot issues, provide solutions and coordinate with stakeholders for deployment of fixes, testing and production implementation of releases in order to facilitate banking operations and un-interrupted customer service
• Coordinate and support problem management, change management, conducting IT health check, capacity planning, patch deployment, risk profiling, system integration, in order to ensure bank’s technology systems are secured and robust
• Direct team members in the areas of application design, programming concepts, database designing, web application deployment, integration methods and configuration
• Evaluate business requirements, conduct Technical analysis including assessment of size, complexity, technical dependencies and extend of testing required, estimate effort, cost and timelines to enable business to cost benefit analysis
• Contribute and provide assistance in software testing, implementing integration methods, software deployment, problem and change management process in order to ensure successful implementation and usage of the system to facilitate banking operations
• Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
• Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard while delivering the required standards of service to customers and stakeholders
• Manage and motivate the team to ensure they contribute to, and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the bank’s standards
• Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
• At least 8 years of experience in Information Systems with 2 years in a managerial capacity with knowledge in management of applications/systems
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science
• PMP/ Prince 2 certification or equivalent
• ITIL certification or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
• Planning and prioritization
• Vendor management
• Team leadership
• Solution design
• Architecture principles including service oriented architecture
• Application development tools
• Infrastructure/operating platforms
• Software testing
• Software change management
• Software configuration management
• Application support and maintenance
• Incident management
• Presentation and collaboration tools
• Banking functionality and operations
• Information security
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .