Job description / Role
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated Cybersecurity Intern to join the IBM MEA Cybersecurity Services Team . The ideal candidate should be a graduate with good communication , presentation skills & basic knowledge of cybersecurity concepts. The Cybersecurity Intern will work closely with various Leads to support in cybersecurity initiatives and projects, and gain hands-on experience.
- A recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, principles, and best practices.
- K nowledge of security tools, technologies, and solutions is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness to learn and stay updated with the latest cybersecurity trends and technologies.
- Professionalism and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to conduct R&D work on various Cybersecurity topics as required by the competency.
- Support competency in developing required documentation to support various engagements.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.