Job description / Role
Job Title: Ice Cream & New Businesses Manager - Dubai, UAE
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you're bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our corporate strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our impact on the environment by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It's never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
Department: Customer Development
The main Scope is to manage and develop IC & new businesses in UAE by redesigning RMT to reach shopper anytime anywhere. Ensure right coverage and availability in relevant channels
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop overall IC RTM in UAE for MT, GT & OOH.
• Redesign GT structure to achieve desired business targets.
• Drive Sales Performance to achieve value, volume targets.
• Managing entire cabinet execution to delivery cabinet productivity, cabinet scanning and cabinet expansion targets.
• Leading JPB for MT customers and execute market development initiative to achieve market share targets.
• Expand footprint and explore new opportunities in OOH channel.
• Managing MT, GT and OOH field sales team. Providing constant coaching and development to the team.
• Managing sales budget effectively to achieve company objective.
• Liaise with field sales team to ensure payments by customers are as per agreed timings.
• Develop right RTM for IC to reach shopper anytime anywhere by ensuring right coverage across B2B, B2C & ICNOW platforms.
• Work closely with marketing and global team to execute ICNOW initiatives.
• UAE online & offline retailers in UAE.
• HORECA Channel business owners.
• Sales Team in UAE
• SM, CCD & Marketing teams
• Logistic team
• Global ICNOW Team
Key Competencies & Skills - Standards of Leadership
• 5-7 years of experience in Sales Function
• Min 3 years of experience in Ice Cream category
• Min 3 years of experience in Gulf markets.
• Ability to handle top level customer relationship
• Have and entrepreneurial mindset to grow business exponentially
• Ability to manage P&L
• Standards of Leadership:
• Purpose & Service
• Business acumen
• Personal Mastery
• Talent Catalyst
• Consumer Love
• Passion for High performance
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.