Job description / Role
• The Intensivist will provide efficient, effective and professional intensive care services to the community served by the SEHA.
• To provide appropriate and timely advice to the Heads of Department of Intensive Care on intensive care matters to ensure the maintenance of professional standards of intensive care and to promote appropriate service development.
• To assist, monitor and advise other Intensivists and provide a commitment to quality assurance programmes.
• To provide effective, efficient and professional clinical intensive care services during contracted sessions as and when required.
• The Intensivist will be aware of the role of patient advocates and patient’s rights and ensure informed consent has been obtained in accordance with hospital policy.
• The Intensivist will function as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote high quality outcomes for patients.
• The Intensivist will consistently demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with other staff and patients and will handle problems sensitively.
• The Intensivist will liaise with medical staff in other departments, to ensure that patients are investigated in an appropriate and cost effective manner.
• This commitment will include taking part in departmental meetings with other disciplines as required from time to time.
• A medical degree from a recognized medical school or college.
• Minimum of 3-6 years post Specialist Qualification experience in an acute care setting.
• Current hospital experience.
• The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment.
• Must have Good standing status.
• Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
About the Company
We, Aambridge Staffing Solutions are a Manpower Placement Consultant, providing efficient staffing solutions with qualified, experienced & right professionals.
The Organisation operates in end to end recruitment solutions to meet customer needs during the whole recruitment cycle. Aambridge primarily focuses in serving clients with a combination of skills perfected to match the clients need and believes in maintaining the consistency of long term relationship.
Aambridge is continuously performing and has come a long way since that time. We believe that the service quality and delivery is enhanced by investment in deep and transparent relationships with its clients, built on mutual trust between each other.