Job description / Role
ICU Consultant Opportunity with International Hospital in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
• Basic medical degree
• Completion of higher education program (fellowship/diploma) recognized by relevant UAE healthcare authority
• Available for immediate start
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Hold current HAAD / DHA certification OR previous MOHAP license
AED 60,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Certification and registration in a Critical Care Medicine/ICU recognized by relevant UAE healthcare authority
• Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP)
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.