Job description / Role
We are currently working alongside our partner in the United Arab Emirates assisting them in their search for General Practitioners / General Physicians (GPA) with ICU experience, to perform field hospital work on a full-time fixed contract for 12 months. The field hospitals will be based in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Working in the newly erected field hospitals to assist with the countries fight against the Covid Pandemic
- You would be working within leading government hospitals with the support of highly trained consultants, specialist doctors and Nursing staff.
- Must be a General Practitioner / General Physician (GP) with ICU Experience
Must have or be eligible for:
- MOH License
- DHA License
- DOH License
- HAAD Licence
- Legalise and Attested Medical qualifications or ability to get these complete quickly
- Able to start ASAP
- Tax Free Salary
- Annual Leave of 30 Calendar Days (plus public holidays)
- Sponsorship for partner and up to 2 dependents (children).
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Medical Centre In UAE
General Physician - Part Time
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
The Arbor School
Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
|UAE-Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|