Job description / Role
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing Location: Dubai, UAE
- At present we are sourcing for a Female Western ICU Registered Nurse
- This is for one of the most reputed healthcare facility in the Middle East.
- It is approx. 200 beds private hospital in Dubai, well known for providing high quality of international healthcare services.
- Reports to: Nurse Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) from US/UK/Canada/Ireland/South Africa/Any Western European country.
Professional Experience/ Knowledge/Skills:
- Current license to practice nursing in country of origin and with the DHA/HAAD/MOH license
- BLS certification, PALS/ACLS/NRP certification preferable
- Private hospital experience preferred
- At least 2 years of nursing experience in Critical Care Specialty
- Specialist training/experience in ICU
- Approx 12,000AED per month+ medical insurance + airfare + annual paid leave(option of a fully furnished fully equipped accommodation)
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.