Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a large rehabilitation facility in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for ICU/PICU/SICU/MICU/Medical Surgical Nurses to work 12 hours per shift (AM/PM) or 48 hours per week. The facility operates 24 hours, providing long term and short term nursing care to both geriatric and pediatric patients.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Serve as patient advocate; assess patient status and notified physician of any changes
• Answer medical questions from parents after patient was discharged from the facility
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, recorded and reported symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan and administer necessary medical intervention as necessary
To be considered in this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A bachelor degree holder of nursing; additional certification such as PALS, ACLS would be a plus
• Must have an up to date BLS
• Must have a valid HAAD or DHA license (if already working in the UAE) and at least HAAD eligibility (if no UAE experience)
• With minimum 3 years of clinical experience
• Current/previous experience working in ICU/PICU/SICU/MICU/Medical Surgical with a tertiary medical facility or rehabilitation center
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
• Willing to work for a rehabilitation center
• Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.