Job description / Role
• Intensive medicine practitioners are specialized in the assessment, resuscitation and treatment of seriously ill patients, particularly those with vital organ and system defects.
• As a specialist in this area, you would require skills in airway management, mechanical ventilation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and renal therapy as well as invasive monitoring.
• You would still need to learn how to use support and other services for organs.
• It will also be part of the duty to handle the mechanisms of organ donation and end-of-life care.
• This is a high-pressure job, and the opportunity to work under pressure over long hours is an important attribute for those considering a career in this field.
• MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution And
• Completion of a recognized specialty in Critical Care or Intensive Care Medicine/Fellowship
• For UAE nationals: one (1) years’ experience post qualification
• For Non UAE nationals: Three (3) years’ experience post qualification
• Any Nationality
• Willing to be assigned in any MOH hospital or clinic in various emirates in UAE
• Preferably a holder of MOH/DHA/HAAD/DHCA Medical License or eligibility or evaluation certificate
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.