Job description / Role
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
• Basic medical degree
• Available for commencement within 2 weeks
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Certified/registered in Critical Care Medicine/ICU
• Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP)
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.