A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Job description / Role
The successful candidate must be driven to succeed and build a long term career.
• An in-depth knowledge and experience practicing the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), but also some body who enjoys the standards knowledge and research.
• Candidate must be meticulous and analytical, and able to provide live training and webinars on various subjects on IFRSs.
• The role might as well involve client facing.
• A candidate with financial services and related standards knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
• IFRS practicing experience.
• Relevant professional certification and qualification.
• Support the expansion of IFRS pracice consultancy Services and generate income through the achievement of sales targets.
About the Company
A professional public accounting, Audit, Tax, and Advisory firm.
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO