Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you'll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of our Sales and Marketing practice.
Support the OAS & Core Assurance Clients and Markets Partners and Senior Assurance Marketing & BD Manager to help achieve the line of services marketing goals and objectives
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans for Assurance with Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop clear and impactful copy for thought leadership publications, marketing materials, articles, blog posts, videos & event invitations
- Manage and deliver external PwC owned and partnership owned Assurance focused marketing/business related events; including sponsorships, conferences, webinars and roundtables
- Manage marketing material production process, working closely with designers, printers and other third party suppliers
- Assist Partners and SMEs in writing internal and external marketing communications to support Assurance marketing campaigns including consistent messaging on our social media platforms, website etc
- Working with the web team, maintain all website content for Assurance externally
- Working with Assurance BU leads, maintain and drive internal communication programs including Google sites, social communities and copy/proofing for internal products & services
- Support across the Line of Service with various Assurance internal events, including messaging workshops, training activities etc
- Support in the development of reports and industry related market research and reporting of activities to senior leadership
- Cascade PwC global Assurance campaigns to regional level where relevant, and lead on new/upcoming marketing projects for the GCC
- Own relationships with professional bodies in the industry regionally (ACCA, IIA) and collaborations with such bodies
- Digitally upskill within the role and train others to continuously improve on marketing software, processes, reporting etc
- Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and ensure that all work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
- Ensure marketing activity is tracked, successes reported and that activities are to quality standard, compliant and to budget
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of five years' experience working in a marketing/communications role (in-house or agency)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills - writing abilities are particularly important in this role
- Enthusiastic team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm
- Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.