Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for.
Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry leaders, and line of service drivers both based in Dubai and the wider team across the ME region.
- Develop new and support existing pipeline of opportunities with multinational clients through new relationship building, enhancing existing relationships.
- Attend and lead client meetings and identify possible client issues and help propose solutions from across the PwC service offerings and drive subsequent actions with clients.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC's clients, and using the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients' thinking and PwC's success in the market.
- Liaise and work closely with global HQ account teams to understand global client issues and solutions.
- Drive "best in class account management" drawing together a strategic account plan, helping deliver account planning workshops and establishing cross-service teams who collaborate on pipeline opportunities and harness firm-wide propositions.
- Work closely with colleagues to share experiences, best practises and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
- Establish strong relationships both internally within the firm and externally with clients and industry players.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in working with/ for and culture of European multinational companies (FTSE, CAC, DAX etc). Understanding of European business drivers and culture.
- Exposure to sales processes and proposals within a professional services environment would be a bonus and experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce are particularly attractive.
- Strong influencing and excellent communications skills as well as organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of, or clear understanding of professional services companies offerings and value propositions.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
- This role is to be based in Dubai.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.