Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
Support the design and development of the Digital Accelerator learning programme into global best-in-class through incremental improvement of the learning elements (both technical and broader) and managing day-to-day operational/administrative elements of the programme.
- Work with pwc leaders to execute on the selection of candidates for the programme
- Support the content team in delivering a multi-day kick-off event, with secondary support to operations and event teams
- Work with relevant stakeholders to provide virtual training over a multi-week programme:
- Monitoring learning progress
- Scheduling in supplemental learning
- Grouping and workspace coordination
- Drafting communications at defined milestones
- Scheduling and administering assessments
- Monitoring logistics, budget and other challenges, and handling incoming ad-hoc challenges/requests from learners
- Support pwc leaders and learners to devise innovative group projects
- Ideate with leadership and candidates and facilitate briefings between the two parties
- Support the technical lead and benefits realisation lead in assessing viability
- Support the operational team in scheduling and running final-week presentations
- Continually assess the quality of the learning materials
- Work with smes within the business to identify and offer non-technical training to potential future agents of change
- Personally complete and assess all learning, including data & analytics, rpa & ai
- Keep yourself up to date on the latest in l&d theory and practices
- At each milestone in the programme: collect feedback, run debriefs and draft papers for programme improvement
- Make recommendations for learning enhancements to the digital accelerator programme
- Coordinate with the pmo team for the preparation of reports highlighting key achievements, risks and issues
- Support in developing documentation related to the digital accelerator programme
- Academic Qualification
- Professional Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an Education Studies or related is desired.
- Experience in Programme Coordination, L&D Programmes and Event Management are very highly desired.
- Applies L&D theory, and is confident of being able to communicate this to non-SMEs; has strong communication skills.
- Very good attention to detail and excellent task management & planning skills.
- Experience using a productivity suite such as Microsoft Office or G Suite.
- Must have a demonstrable interest in digital upskilling and is keen to take on a steep learning curve to develop their skills.
- Enthusiastic and resilient; past experience in working in agile teams would be desirable.
- Enjoys the challenges of continuous improvement; can be innovative and challenging in their recommendations.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.