Job description / Role
IFS - Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Associate, Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
The team covers a number of reporting requirements in the firm. The Financial Planning Senior Officer is focused on supporting the Manager in budgeting modelling and financial planning.
The DFSI Team, supports the structuring, integrity and management of all data inputs from core finance systems and the business. It is responsible for managing the entire budget process liaising with the business providing a "single version of the truth" to end users.
Ensures completion of deliverables on time and with adherence to PwC approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work
- Assisting in the continued development of the budget process, ensuring adherence to time tables
- Assisting in forecast/trend reporting and analysis required
- Generating management reporting to assist in analysing and supporting finance strategy and forecasting
- Working with business intelligence dashboards tools to improve reporting
- Assist in enabling reporting analysis of current and past trends and KPI's
- Monitoring performance trends and highlight unexpected variances
- Ensuring verification and reconciliation of all reports prior to publication
- Creating Dashboards/reports as directed for business functions
- Liaising with different levels of management and staff from business functions on various reporting requirements and developing workable solutions
- Reviewing budget update results, working with key end users to understand profiles and impact
- Deliver on time and high quality reporting to stakeholders
- Ensure that all reporting is conducted on time and accurately
- Understand the reporting cycle, processes, tools, templates and key deadlines and is ensures team works in line with them
Learning & Growth
- Capture templates and standards into a repository to build the MI team's knowledge management database
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and junior team members
- Minimum of a College education with a focus in Business Information or Management or Computer Science
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in finance information reporting environment
- Good reporting, visualisation skills
- Good analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to work with both technical and business personnel
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team to develop and implement a vision that reflects local nuances, but is aligned to Global direction of the firm
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to maintain a strong working relationship with colleagues across the function
- Excellent communications skills in English, including written communication skills
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Good decision making skills
- Capability to work well in a team
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
- Excellent level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical Conduct
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.