Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Talent and Performance team helps identify key talent value drivers specific to our business and focus on metrics based assessments of our talent management and talent drivers and identifying skills, roles, and people required to deliver our business strategy. You'll focus on enhancing performance management within PwC to offer benefits that are critically appealing to our employees which include career paths with a variety of opportunities, differentiated reward and recognition outcomes, and a culture of high performance and real-time feedback.
Support in the development and execution of change initiatives and plans to facilitate the achievement of set objectives and performance targets related to Tomorrow, Today program. Support the generation of relevant analytics and insights to track the realisation of benefits from Accelerators and Tomorrow, Today initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of plans and performance metrics that correspond to the development and implementation of initiatives. Contribute to the implementation of these plans and metrics.
- Contribute to the development of training materials that support the personal development of Digital Accelerators
- Monitor and report on the progress of different change activities and accomplishments and prepare follow up reports to keep senior team members and relevant stakeholders informed.
- Participate in Digital Accelerator operating model restructuring/improvement activities as a result of changes in strategic objectives, addition of new requirements, responding to a new LoS requirements or simply following a continuous improvement rational
- Assist in maintaining a Benefits Realization master plan and actively contribute to sprint backlog planning and realisation
- Assist in the design and roll-out of workshops / awareness sessions that support the incorporation of Digital Accelerators back into the business
- Monitor and follow up on the progress of ad-hoc requests and escalate risks and issues to senior team members.
- Coordinate with the PMO team for the preparation of reports highlighting key achievements, risks and issues
- Actively coordinate with the LoS Tomorrow, Today teams to collect information required for the analysis of benefits realization
- Support in archiving information and documentation related to the Tomorrow, Today transformation program
- Implement and reinforce Knowledge Management routines within the team
- Attend meetings with senior team members and prepare minutes of meeting and communicate to relevant parties.
- Contribute to designing integrated Tomorrow, Today tools, standards and templates that support a cross Los incorporation effort
- Prepare draft progress reports that provide a comprehensive overview of the implementation of change initiatives
- Support in coordinating the logistics of proposed meetings, workshops and other activities as and when required.
- Perform any other ad-hoc requests coming from the Benefits Realization Lead.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.