Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
The Assurance Recruitment Manager is responsible for supporting the recruitment of experienced hires within the Assurance line of service. They provide a quality in-house recruitment service to stakeholders and a quality candidate experience at all times.
Education and required skills
- Reports recruitment information & statistics to key internal clients, for purpose of tracking cost, time & source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment
- Ensures that cost efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates
- Finalizes job descriptions with Partners and Directors
- Sources experienced candidates from multiple sources, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort
- Develops and promotes the PwC people value proposition within recruitment;interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
- Manages the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
- Collects data for recruitment reporting needs in a timely manner
- Supports improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardized services. Looks for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment & Global Mobility function
- Promotes collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
- Works on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned
Education and required skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- Digital and IT recruitment preferable
- Experience recruiting within Professional Services
- Experienced of recruiting across the Middle East
- 7/8+ years
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.