Job description / Role
IFS - Human Capital - Learning programme coordinator - Senior Associate - Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculum and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Our Learning and Development Technology team manages construction of interactive training modules that facilitate effective learning at all staff levels. As part of the team, you'll help with building learning dashboards, white board modules, digital learning exercises and other formats of interactive learning that facilitate effective individualised and team based learning.
The Senior Associate coordinates and supports the delivery of learning initiatives within agenda. The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and execution of programmes within digital upskilling pillar of the project - Tomorrow, Today, as well as maintaining and updating relevant systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The position also supports other Tomorrow, Today related projects.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Support control the overall Tomorrow, Today expenditure and L&D costs
- Support the Tomorrow, Today team to identify new, cost effective delivery models
- Coordinate and plan digital upskilling programs logistics
- Coordinate communication with learners related to programs participation
- Take full ownership on sending joining instructions, attendee lists, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc
- Act as Hotel/Conference Room Liaison for assigned programmes, incl. coordinating contracting
- Provide onsite support at the events and is part of pre event logistics/project team, working closely other Tomorrow, Today team members
- Review and control regular basis data needed for analysis, budgets, and forecasting
- Produce reports accordingly
- Prepare appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding regarding upskilling initiatives
- Coordinate the participation of helpers/guest presenters for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory
- Track distribution of materials where appropriate
Learning & Growth
- Demonstrate a culture of curiosity and continuous learning, especially in the area of digital capabilities
- Act as an advocate and liaison to other functional areas of the business in building digital competency
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the Tomorrow, Today team
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or Data Science is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in learning and development area, event organisation or communication
- Experience of building digital capabilities in others is an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to take ownership over the processes and deliver in self-managed and accountable manner
- Knowledge of event management specific
- Knowledge of L&D best practices and processes, incl. online and remote learning solutions
- General awareness and high level of curiosity related to the area of data analytics and emerging technologies
- Ability to work in a fast pace and flexibility to step into different initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.