Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Customer Marketing practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Our team helps clients take advantage of the most important digital trends and tools to integrate sales, service, and operations in a way that leads to measurable business results. As part of our team, you'll help clients develop marketing strategies and operating models, portfolio and brand management, and improve their channel strategies.
A member of the Chief People Officer's team responsible for supporting the Leadership & Internal Communications. Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead. Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation's strategy and messages. Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
Primary duties and responsibilities Financial
- Adhere to the Internal Communication budget.
- Track spending against the budget Customer.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to stakeholders and employees.
- Lead in the development of internal communications plans, aligned with the strategy.
- Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels.
- Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications.
- Manage social and external profiles of key stakeholders.
- Use existing social media channels to communicate with our people internally.
- Support in the running and development of annual internal events, both digital and live.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation.
- Drive consistency in communication style and language across all 3 of areas of the business.
- Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity Internal Process.
- Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the Internal Communication Lead.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications medium.
- Ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy.
- Lead development of internal communications platforms and work closely with Internal Communications Lead to deliver on set targets.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
Learning & Growth.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ideally degree educated.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic not required
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications 4 of Specific Experience.
- Experience in a marketing function or communications role.
- Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to compile and synthesize data.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.