Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To provide secretarial support to 3 - 5 allocated partners, directors/critical role, on full time basis and adhoc coverage as assigned by the Office Manager or EA Manager.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to budget
- Diary management
- Extensive management of online diaries, book appointments and arrange meetings, updates as required
- Ensure Executive/s get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation
- Act as back up in managing other Executives' and Principals' diaries when their EAs are not available
- Call management
- Handle and screen calls for Executive/s
- Take and pass messages to Executive/s in a timely manner
- Email management
- Monitor Executives' email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary
- Client relationships
- Maintain and build good working relationships with Executive/s clients and their assistants via phone and email communication
- Assist other EAs during busy periods
- Pro-active planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed)
- Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc
- Meet and greet visitors
- Partner and Executive general admin
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
- 3 +years' experience in an administrative role
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must possess a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
- Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.