Job description / Role
- Making outbound calls to either "warm" or "hot" leads provided, to assist them by answering questions in regards o visas they are interested in applying for and signing them up.
- Handling outbound telemarketing and providing excellent customer services.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in telesales - immigration sales is added advantage.
- People skills, ability to think on your feet, sales closing skills, negotiation and persuasion skills, ability to build new client relationships, ability to work under pressure, prospect filtering, unique selling proposition (USP) and tactful follow up skills.
- Well planned and organized, emotionally intelligent, consistent, effecting prospecting, listening to prospects, help prospects and avoid obstacles, strong interpersonal skills, etc.
Essential Communication Skills: E
- xcellent English (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
About the Company
The Migration Firm opens up your world of migration. We deliver the most accessible, responsive, and progressive suite of global immigration services. Our Lawyers and Immigration Consultants have years of industry experience ensuring accurate and consistent advice throughout the case process. All team members of The Migration Firm are highly trained in the relevant immigration legislation and experienced in managing a wide range of visa applications.The Migration Firm team focus is always on providing the highest standards of client service in a friendly and professional environment.
We offer flexible and affordable payments plans tailored to your individual needs. Start your migration dreams with a free assessment and let the journey begin!