Job description / Role
• Maintains relations with governmental and semi-governmental authorities and External services providers
• Meets with prospective and existing clients
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending in-house or external educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Protects operations by keeping clients’ information and plans confidential
• Maintaining client entity records in line with operational procedures; and,
• Other duties from time to time
• 2 years’ experience in a related field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Background in compliance is a plus
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.