Job description / Role
Assist Clients with their structuring needs through:
• Handling client inquiries for the structuring of various vehicles (company, trust, foundation, e.g.) in all UAE jurisdictions, Free Zones and abroad, via phone, e-mail or personal meeting, with an emphasis on timing and quality;
• Drafting and review responses, incorporation forms, procedure summaries towards the setup of UAE vehicles, including UAE visa processing and residence substantiation;
• Preparing contracts, agreements, letters of engagement, proxies, minutes of meetings, resolutions, power of attorney, renewal and liquidation etc.;
• Monitoring a renewal schedule of companies and liaises with the Client on the procedures and requirements;
• Monitoring and implement internal compliance procedures and corporate health of companies;
• Arranging the issuance of extracts, certificates and other corporate documents and subsequently arranging the requisite attestation, legalization or super legalization by the relevant authorities or consulates;
• In administration of client bank accounts;
• Maintaining relationships with government and semi-government authorities and other external corporate services providers;
• Maintaining client entity records in line with operational procedures; and,
• Preparing a monthly and quarterly report for use by the management and/or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks.
• At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a corporate service provider, private family office or private client law firm;
• Knowledge, experience and exposure of free zones and the UAE’s federal regulatory regime;
• Confident and presentable;
• Culturally aware and sensitive to clients and colleagues;
• Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency;
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities; and,
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
HR Source Consulting
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (FMCG)
Irwin & Dow
Temporary Administrative Assistant (3-4 Month)
Irwin & Dow
Customer Service Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services