Job description / Role
• Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
• Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
• Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
• Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
• Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
• Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
• Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
• Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
• Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
• Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
• Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
• DHA license and malpractice insurance.
• Minimum experience of 2 yrs.
• Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
• Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
• Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
• Good management skills.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.