Job description / Role
Job Purpose and Summary
The Implementation and Commissioning Manager will oversee the implementation of projects from construction through commissioning. The Implementation and Commissioning Manager will be expected to successfully plan, manage, execute, commission, and handover energy efficiency implementation projects, ensuring timely completion within approved budgets without compromising quality and safety.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop project scopes, objectives and activities from project initiation through project planning, execution, and project closure.
• Plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of energy efficiency upgrades as part of EPC projects.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and utilizing various verification techniques to control and monitor projects and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs and provide cost and time variation updates to upper management.
• Oversee project partners, consultants, contractors, and internal staff during design, specification, procurement, construction management and commissioning phases.
• Plan, direct and participate in activities relating to procurement, construction management and commissioning including, but not limited to, tendering and award of projects, vendor and contractor site inspections, finance and invoicing, construction oversight, commissioning and functional testing.
• Review and approve engineering and construction budgets, Notices of Implementation (NOI), design documentation, procurement and tendering documentation, implementation schedules, construction checklists and functional testing documentation relating to commissioning.
• 5+ years in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Strong knowledge base of energy systems, energy performance contracting and project management.
• Knowledge of MEP design, estimation & procurement, construction management, and energy management.
• Knowledge of MEP systems and the functional relationships between such systems.
About the Company
A leading energy services company offering finance, technology and engineering solutions to asset owners in the UAE through a team of energy engineering experts.
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||2 Sep|
MEP Construction Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Engineering Coordinator - 12 Month Contract Renewable
Manpower Middle East
Senior Energy Engineer
Resident Engineer - Substation
|Abu Dhabi||23 Sep|