Job description / Role
We are looking for a Consultant to support and lead Inventory and Forecasting improvement projects. The responsibility starts with assistance at the pre-sales stage, through the analysis of the current situation and the design of the solution up to its implementation by using the capabilities of our inventory optimisation tool Slim4.
• During the project, you will also gradually build a preferred relationship of trust with several contacts within the organisation of the customer through your competence and empathy for the customer’s situation.
• You can effectively coach people, and manage resistance to change to reach the project targets.
• You will be responsible for a large variety of projects, customers, industries and markets, each offering its unique challenges.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills:
• University Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or Management Information Systems. A Master’s in Supply Chain is a plus.
• Min. 3 years experience in a demand planning role, consultancy role or within an IT department as a Business Analyst
• Working experience & understanding of ERP and/or business systems related to Forecast & Replenishment
• Experience in inventory management on all levels (Strategic, Tactical and Operational) and in practices like Forecasting and ABC Analysis
• Involvement in Project Management related to Supply Chain Improvement
• Ability & willingness to learn SQL scripting
The successful candidate must possess the following soft skills:
• Sharp analytical mind with proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
• Adept at communicating complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
• Proficiency to work collaboratively across multi-levels in an Organisation
• Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
• Self-study capabilities & ability to work in autonomy
• Fluency in English, Arabic a bonus
• Flexible to travel
About the Company
Your knowledge partner in forecasting and inventory optimisation
Slimstock is the European market leader in the field of specialised software for stock optimisation. We have developed methods that can be used to reduce your stock by 20 to 30% within 6 months, while your service level stays the same or even increases. Because of the short lead time (approximately 3 months) you will earn your investment back within a year.
The forecast- and inventory optimisation software system Slim4 is a proven addition to SAP, Baan, JDEdwards, Unit4 and many others.
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)