Job description / Role
Number required: 1
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Objectives: Handling all the exports and import documentation of the company and managing the office and related government requirements
• Import export document preparation, checking and submission
• Preparing proforma
• Communication with bank and government offices
• Sourcing , Communicating, visiting and selling to buyers
• Sourcing supplier, communication, comparing price of different suppliers and preparing offers to buyers
• Following up all shipping requirements
Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable
Commission / Bonus: Negotiable on performance
Probation: 45 -90 days
• Experience on import export documentation and sales experience.
• Good knowledge of the requirements of documentation preparation and banking formalities related to export import.
• Good follow up skill, sourcing of international suppliers and sourcing of buyers. Preparation of proforma, checking of LC documents and other related paper work.
• Administration of the office and execution of any government related company documents that may be required for legal operations of the company.
About the Company
Axcela Global is specialized in exporting and importing a variety of high-quality commodities for chemical and cosntruction industries around the globe. Axcela Global is a diverse and fast-growing company with activities that include trading, import, export, stocking and distribution of industrial raw materials primarily polymers of different types and grades, as well as raw materials for construction industry
Beyond its infrastructure, the company is also deeply invested in its human resources. It employs 23 highly qualified people globally to support its logistics operations, sales management and finance functions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Abacus Chemie DMCC
Operations Team Leader (Export/Import)
Excelsior Group ME
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting