Job description / Role
Company: A multinational trading company with operations in Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- Process and examine required import/export shipping documents as per rules and regulations.
- Sending the shipping related documents to the customers.
- Follow up with customers and freight forwarder for Import/Export shipments and must know the status of all shipments
- Maintaining the Inward-Outward reports of material.
- Preparation of PO & sending it to the supplier.
- Coordination with accounting firm for day to day accounting and banking related transactions.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Current Location: UAE
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2-4 years with a trading company in UAE.
- Specialist knowledge: Import/Export documentation, shipping.
- Age Range: 25-40
- University Qualifications: Graduate
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Operations Executive - Freight Forwarding
Spectrum Talent Management