Job description / Role
To efficiently manage the Inter-Market Supply Collaboration between Supplying factory - Import Customer and Inter-Market Supply control tower with external parties and shipping lines.
The role oversees SAP transaction and physical flow of goods is managed. Achieve on-time Customer Order Fulfillment and consistent Receiver satisfaction.
A day in the life of...
- Supervises Import/Export related activities and requirement for smooth execution of order replenishment process (customs clearance, road, air & sea international transportation booking, etc.) be it outsourced or in-house.
- Communicates and collaborates regularly and consistently with all the other areas involved in the Supply Chain end-to-end process (i.e., Supply Planners, Import Clearing Officers, Suppliers, Regulatory, Shipping lines, Globe IT, Finance) on IMS related matters.
- Accelerate clearance with customers /Operating Countries and ensure timely readiness of the stocks for sale in collaboration with demand planners and import clearance officers.
- Reduction on documentation lead time and requirements by conducting process mapping with suppliers. Lean methodology with suppliers for TDC savings and zero demurrage.
- Ensure monthly adherence to functional health checks and periodic review of General Shipping Instructions (GSI) for better management of risk and opportunities.
- Established relationship with Category supply planners, IMS suppliers and NestlÃ© affiliates by initiating regular alignment / reviews to manage exceptions and potential issues.
- Monitor IMS claims to supplier within the agreed lead-time to closure.
- Performs order management activity for Agents order on specific Categories
- Supervises and monitors 3PL IMS Control Tower day-to-day task and initiate regular reviews and alignment.
What will make you successful
- 3 years of solid experience in Import/Export or shipping industry
- University degree
- Shipment documentation knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in SAP is preferable
- Excel, Power BI is an advantage
- Must be familiar with shipping industry systems / programs to leverage on Carriers portal to create visibility of cargo and shipment status
- Knowledge of International Trade, Banking Instruments, Customs Law and Regulations is an advantage
- Demonstrate an ability to handle difficult situations that may call for an element of negotiation or problem solving
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those with the fit profile will be interviewed.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Middle East Executive
Purchase & Logistics Officer
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
KYB Middle East
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East