Job description / Role
- Provide strategic and pragmatic legal advice to senior management
- Anticipate, identify, manage, and proactively mitigate legal / legal-commercial risks across the Group
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts with the Companies' partners, suppliers, clients, target investors and lenders
- Involve in merger and acquisition and negotiate the contracts to complete the transaction
- Provide legal support in relation to all company law matters including the incorporation of companies, reviewing and/or drafting articles of association/by-laws as well as shareholder agreements and reviewing and/or drafting shareholder/board resolutions
- Providing legal support in relation to all intellectual property matters
- Provide an assistance with legal matters relating to employees and employment
- Coordinate with external counsel where required
- Lead the initiative of setting up of a good corporate governance framework for the company
- Ready to work hands-on basis to draft legal contract and other matter with less reliant on external counsel
- Focused, target-oriented and time-bound way of operating. Ability to deliver results
- Ability to take full responsibility
- Manage relationships and create associations of trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid commercial understanding
- Comfortable working in multi-cultural environment
- Confidentiality and high professional ethics
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.