Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing one of the Worlds Largest Main Construction Contractors in relation to an opportunity for an Arabic In House Legal Counsel.
This role will form part of a small team that will primarily be responsible for liaising with external Law firms to provide support where required in reference to Contract & Tender reviews as well as any Legal Disputes or Claims.
- Degree Educated in Law
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- 5 years of experience working in an In House Legal Counsel role
- Experience of working for a Construction firm
- Reviewing both Arabic & English legal documentation with a specific focus on Contract reviewal, Construction Tender reviewal, and handling Disputes
- Responsible for liaising with external law practices
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.